According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Vascular Closure market was valued at USD 844.6 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 1,435.9 Million by the year 2028, at a CAGR of 6.80 percent. Vascular Closure (VCD) have emerged as an effective alternative to traditional mechanical compression for femoral artery closure and is being widely used in patients undergoing catheterization via the femoral route. These devices have the potential to reduce the time to hemostasis, facilitate early patient mobilization, reduce patient discomfort associated with prolonged bed rest, improve patient satisfaction, decrease hospital length of stay (by early mobilization and reduction of complications), and potentially reduce femoral artery complications. Vascular Closure (VCD) are medical devices used in sealing puncture of the artery in patients who have undergone interventional procedures.
The increasing government approvals for Vascular Closure, increasing government initiatives and support, increasing research and clinical trials for Vascular Closure and launch of new and advanced vascular closure products are expected to drive the growth of the market. Also, the high-efficiency rate of the Vascular Closure is estimated to boost the growth of the Vascular Closure market. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), coronary heart disease causes about 370,000 deaths in the U.S. annually. Moreover, factors such as the high prevalence of cardiological diseases, and the rising incidence of obesity support market growth over the forecasted years.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/2281
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Vascular Closure market is growing at a very high CAGR in North America, followed by Asia Pacific and Europe, with the regions coming second and third in market share respectively. High prevalence of cardiological diseases across the globe is the key factor to accelerate the market growth during forecast period across all regions
- The North American region is growing at the fastest rate, and occupies the greatest market share due to the prevailing reimbursement patterns in the region, the high filing of new patent applications, and the relatively higher amount being spent on healthcare
- The Passive Approximators sub-segment is further subdivided into Collagen Plugs, Gel-Based Devices and Compression Assist Devices. This sub-segmented is expected to witness the highest CAGR in the Type segment during the forecast period
- Active approximator sub-segment is expected to occupy the second highest market share in the Product Type segment
- The femoral Access sub-segment is anticipated to account for over % of the market share in 2018 owing to the widespread preference for this access route amongst cardiologists and physicians during interventional procedures as well as the fewer complications involved during arterial access
- Based on the process, interventional cardiology is expected to witness lucrative growth. The benefits associated with interventional cardiology procedures, including reduced scars and less pain due to their minimally invasive nature is driving its popularity in the forecast period
Key Players covered in this report are
Tz Medical, Inc, Vasorum Ltd, Inseal Medical Ltd., Morris Innovative Inc., Essential Medical Inc., and Arstasis Inc., among others
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/2281
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Active Approximators
- Suture Based Devices
- Clip-Based Devices
- Passive Approximators
- Collagen Plugs
- Sealant Or Gel-Based Devices
- Compression Assist Devices
- External Hemostasis Device
Access (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
Procedure Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Interventional Cardiology
- Interventional Radiology/Vascular Surgery
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Vascular Closure report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France and the rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC and rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Major Points covered in this report are as below:
• The Vascular Closure industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed. The feasibility of new investment projects are assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
• With the tables and figures, the report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
• Development policies and plans, manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed. This report also states import/export consumption, supply and demand figures, cost, price, revenue and gross margins.
• The Vascular Closure Market report provides key statistics on the market status of the Vascular Closure manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
We can also provide the customized data for separate regions like North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East Africa
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2281
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available as per the client’s requirements. Please connect with us to know more about the report and our team will ensure you get the report tailored according to your needs.
Get Explore Latest Research Report by Reports and Data:
Stone Treatment Devices Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/stone-treatment-devices-market
Sepsis Diagnostics Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/sepsis-diagnostics-market
Sterile Filtration Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/sterile-filtration-market
Spine Biologics Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/spine-biologics-market
Veterinary Imaging Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/veterinary-imaging-market
Spine Therapy Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/spine-therapy-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370